Spookily delicious Halloween treats are available in the shop! They’re hauntingly good- treat yourself!
Current Bakery Hours:
Thanksgiving Pre-Order Form is here!
2020 THANKSGIVING ORDER FORM (please download)
Things to know regarding Thanksgiving orders:
-Please download & fill out the above order form and email to us. If you are having trouble filling out the form, you may also simply send an email detailing your order.
-We will take orders until we reach capacity, or until November 19th. Whichever occurs first.
-Due to COVID, pre-orders will be taken only by email this year- we cannot guarantee we’ll make it to the phone to secure your order.
For cake orders- or specialty items such as frosted cookies and cake pops- please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We ask for 7-10 days’ notice. We are currently not doing any specialty cake designing.
To place an order off our weekly menu:
Things to know:
– All available treat options are listed on the Tock menu. If you do not see it, it is not available.
– The weekly menu will be posted Monday evening. Reservation slots open after menu is posted.
– Order deadline 1pm the day prior to your pick up date
– Order deadline 5pm two days prior to your delivery date
– Baking Instructions for Take & Bake (under the goodies section)
Want to gift a friend some treats? Support defloured while we cannot be together? You may purchase an e-gift card through Square:
We Believe in the Right to Dessert for Everyone
Defloured believes that everyone has a right to dessert, whether you have Celiac disease, or for whatever reason you require or desire a gluten free diet. Our goal is to make the happiness of a chocolatey brownie and scrumptious chocolate chip cookie available to everyone.