Current Bakery Hours
Warm yourself up with some defloured!
WE ARE BOOKED FOR CAKES UNTIL WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24th. THANK YOU!
Hamantaschen for Purim are here!
email us if you’d like to place an order for them
they will be also available on Tock this week
Coming soon to defloured celebrations:
International Women’s Month
St Patrick’s Day
Cake Orders & Specialty Items
For cakes and specialty items like frosted cookies and cake pops please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask for 7-10 days’ notice.
We are currently not doing any specialty cake designing.
How to Place an Order from Our Weekly Menu
- All available treat options are listed on the Tock menu. If you do not see it, it is not available.
- The weekly menu will be posted Monday evening. Reservation slots open after menu is posted.
- Order deadline 1pm the day prior to your pick up date
- Order deadline 5pm two days prior to your delivery date
- Baking Instructions for Take & Bake (under the goodies section)
We Believe in the Right to Dessert for Everyone
Defloured believes that everyone has a right to dessert, whether you have Celiac disease, or for whatever reason you require or desire a gluten free diet. Our goal is to make the happiness of a chocolatey brownie and scrumptious chocolate chip cookie available to everyone.